- market leaders in restructuring and insolvency
- we have top experts in this legal area
- our success stories are closed insolvency cases of Voderady, Slovakia Steel Mills, First Montana Technology, Nexis Fibers and dozens of others as a creditor’s representative
act MPH advocates is one of the top recognized advisors in the field of insolvency law. We work with banks´ legal departments and other clients, as well as with the departments carrying out the management of risk assets (workouts). Our solutions often turn into case studies that are permanently embedded in Slovak law practice.
Our clients can count on us in the most important insolvency proceedings in terms of the total amount of our client’s claims as well as in terms of the total amount of all liabilities claimed in insolvency proceedings. We represent our clients exclusively as creditors, thus avoiding conflicts of interest.
- business restructuring advisory
- comprehensive focus
- representation of clients as creditors in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
- creditors’ rights enforcement
- clients´ representation in lawsuits arising from bankruptcy proceedings (including special contentious proceedings)
- clients´ representation as creditors in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
- risk assets administration
- clients´duties and statutory consultancy (mandatory, announcements and other)
- business acquisition consultancy or other assets involved in insolvency proceedings
- in-depth insolvency consultancy before the start of the proceedings
- drawing and creation of insolvency plans
- client representation in incidental disputes
- debtors reorganisation consultancy
- insolvency administrator supervision
Why act MPH advocates
Our clients are leading banks, leasing companies, and financial institutions, among others, whom we represent in dozens of major restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings.
act MPH advocates is very proud to uphold the ´Recommended Restructuring & Bankruptcy Law Firm´status several years in a row. This prestigious status is awarded annually by an independent expert jury.