- 10-member expert team for regulatory law & compliance
- specialising in data protection and GDPR
- we have successfully implemented GDPR projects in the banking and IT sector, including the development of measures and legal analyses related to data protection and the employee agenda
Regulatory law is specific legal regulation applicable to individual sectors and segments of business activities. At act MPH advocates, our focus is primarily on the areas of electronic communications, banking, and finance, network industries including energy, industrial property, waste management, environment, etc.
Under GDPR, we provide a comprehensive legal background for the protection of personal data in accordance with EU law and regulation. Furthermore, advising clients on proceedings regarding the collection and processing of personal data, full security, and how to control access to this data.
This agenda also includes fulfilling obligations towards the regulator, when transferring personal data across borders, setting up contractual relationships when processing personal data and data protection in cloud solutions. On top of it, we draft internal regulations by clients so that the entire company team is guided by the principle of compliance and avoiding possible sanctions.
- advisory on data collection and the procedure for obtaining consents to process personal data from data subjects
- processing of personal data
- cross-border transfer of personal data
- setting up contractual relationships with processors and controllers when processing personal data
- drafting of personal data processing contracts and other documentation
- representation before the Data Protection Authority in inspections
- protection and security of personal data advisory
Compliance & regulatory compliance
- representation before the Office of Electronic Communications and Postal Regulation
- representation before the Office for the Regulation of Network Industries
- representation before other authorities and bodies in regulatory matters
- drafting opinions, analyses and proposals for action on specific issues arising from the regulation of a specific area
- development of internal manuals and compliance guides
- preparation of opinions and manuals on data protection
- preparation of contractual documentation
- advising on rules governing unfair competition, dominance and cartel practices
- representation in all types of proceedings before the Antimonopoly Office
- mergers assessment and representation during approval by the Antitrust Authority
- preparation of transaction documents
- drafting internal manuals
- preparation and assessment of contractual documentation and other agreements from the perspective of their compliance with competition law
- preparation of analyses and advice on the assessment of the dominant position of undertakings and their activities from the compliance perspective with competition law
- representation in inspections carried out by the Antimonopoly Office, in particular dawn raids or subsequent investigations by the authorities
- assessment of competition law aspects in public procurement processes
- unfair competition and consumer disputes advisory
- representation in related litigation
Why act MPH advocates
Our aim is to advise our clients’ businesses to comply with the law. We help clients prevent potential conflicts and consequential damages. Our work includes designing and implementing optimal solutions while putting them into practice. We regularly present the acquired know-how and practical experience at conferences focused on data protection.
act MPH advocates uphold the status of a highly recommended law firm for the Compliance category. This assessment is carried out annually by an independent expert jury.