- our exceptional team of experts provides legal advice on real estate, development projects, construction, infrastructure projects, PPP projects and financing
- our clients include leading developers, real estate investors, funds and construction companies
- we have successfully represented clients in the Stanica Nivy project, in the construction of highways, in the Business Garden Štefánikova project, in the Čerešne project, and in the construction of logistics parks and business centres
Simultaneously, we advise on the construction of major road infrastructure projects worth hundreds of millions of euros. Also offering comprehensive legal advice in the field of real estate, investment and construction. Providing legal support in the construction of residential buildings, business centres, land acquisition, land development and real estate projects (asset deals, share deals).
When acquiring land for a real estate project, due diligence, assessment of compliance with zoning documentation, participation in all phases of the permitting process, preparation of transaction documentation, and cadastral proceedings are all an integral part of the process.
An essential part of the legal work in this area is the financing conditions setting, support in raising capital, loan documentation negotiation, legal relations related to the acquisition of foreign resources, collateral, issuance of bonds.
For residential projects, we set up relations between partners and with the bank. This includes negotiation of the work contract with the main contractor, preparation of contractual documentation with buyers of individual apartments and non-residential premises in apartment buildings, and resolution of subsequent legal relations.
The transactional work is included in the remaining legal areas. Being involved in the entire process of project implementation from beginning to the end is a great satisfaction for our team.
Real Estate Investments
- real estate due diligence
- comprehensive support to clients in the acquisition of a real estate
- drafting and evaluation of contractual documentation (investors, developers, buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, work contracts with architects, contracts with subcontractors and project managers, contracts with property managers, etc.)
- private equity, advising on joint projects and investment partnerships
- purchase of industrial real estate
- financing, co-financing and refinancing of real estate and projects
- office property leases
- property management
- transaction documentation, including legal documentation in real estate financing
- legal audit of real estate transactions, identification and elimination of risks
- structuring transactions
- conducting negotiations
- post-transaction procedures
- structures setup
- participation in permitting processes
- representation in the purchase and sale of real estate
- disputes resolution arising during construction
- representation in disputes and arbitrations
Why act MPH advocates
Our clientele includes leading developers, banks, real estate funds, private real estate investors and construction companies. We´ve handled dozens of complex legal solutions covering all phases of projects and construction – from site preparation and compliance with building permit requirements to drafting and negotiating lease agreements.
act MPH advocates is the 2022 Law Firm of the Year for Logistics and Transport Construction Law. act MPH advocates also uphold the status of ”the Highly Recommended Law Firm” for development projects and real estate. This assessment is carried out annually by an independent expert jury.