- leading law firm for employment law
- our team consists of 5 legal experts who cooperate with external consultants specialising in international matters
- more than 15 years experience with major employers
We focus on providing services to industrial companies, financial institutions, service corporations and large employers.
Employment law documentation
- drafting and review of all types of employment contracts, agreements on material responsibility of employees and other legal relations governing the relationship between employers and employees
- legal advice on the employee’s recruitment
- establishment, modification and termination of employment relationships
- termination of employment relationships, including collective redundancies, non-competition, severance pay, etc.
- advising on restructuring and organisational changes and the implications for its employees
- intra-company labour law regulations, their drafting and compliance control
- advice and analysis of rights and obligations in the areas of remuneration, securing working conditions, discrimination issues, access in the case of protected groups of employees, etc.
- management contracts drafting including remuneration packages, bonus schemes and responsibilities
- advising on concurrent employment, acting as statutory members and other bodies
Collective bargaining law
- collective agreement drafting
- collective bargaining negotiations with employees
- negotiations with trade unions or other employee representatives
- assessing and solving internal frauds (committed by employees)
- employment dispute resolution, including their resolution through litigation
- data protection in employment relationships
International travel and international teams
- advising on secondment of employees abroad
- foreigners employment advisory
- ensuring all regulatory requirements and fulfilling reporting obligations to government authorities
- arranging relationships with expatriates, including dealing with tax issues
Why act MPH advocates
act MPH advocates has the status of the highly recommended law firm for employment law. This evaluation is carried out annually by an independent expert jury.